Mathews V3 27
Mathews V3 27
Sale Sold out
Regular price $1,300.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Centerguard cable containment: equalizes the angle of the string for optimal cam timing while providing additional vane clearance.
- Extended bridge riser: stability is key to accuracy. This new riser design led to a platform that cut weight while maximizing length and rigidity in critical areas. The result gives the V3 the longest axle-to-axle ratio Mathews has ever built.
- New limbs and limb cups: the all-new deflected limbs and past-parallel geometry is paired with a redesigned limb cup, cutting weight while increasing performance and efficiency.
- New 3D damping: the all-new Nano 740 is calibrated and tuned to the specific harmonics of the bow to control post shot vibration and to provide added balance at full draw.
- Crosscentric cam with switchweight: proven accurate in the field, this revolutionary cam system allows you to change draw length and peak draw weight by 5 pound increments with the simple change of a mod.
- Engage grip system: designed for consistent hand placement to reduce torque and increase accuracy. Comfortable for all shooters regardless of hand size. Compatible with Engage side plates.
- Enhanced stabilizer bushing: the V3 features an enlarged stabilizer bushing which increases the stiffness of any attached stabilizer by up to 10%, thereby bolstering accuracy and dampening vibration.
- SCS compatibility: compatible with the brand's Silent Connecter System kit, a versatile add-on which allows for quick and silent attachment of Mathews genuine bow sling and rope.
- IBO rating: up to 336 FPS
- Axle-to-axle length: 27"
- Brace height: 6"
- Weight: 4.29 lbs
- Letoff: 80% or 85% (factory standard)
- Draw weights (lbs): 60, 65, 70, 75
- Draw lengths: 25" - 29.5"
- Cam: crosscentric with switchweight technology